Lothlorien is located between Bloomington and Bedford near Judah & Needmore Indiana.
From the north (Bloomington) take Hwy 37 South to 1.6mi past “Welcome to Lawrence County” sign
- Turn Left on Old 37 At Stop Light (BP Gas station / Johnny Junxions)
- Go .9mi to Holts Convenience Store / The Edge body collison - Turn Left
- Go 1.4mi until you see a small log cabin with a red roof. Turn right at the intersection in front of that house.
- Go 1.6mi and Turn Right into Lothlorien Nature Sanctuary
Or from the South (Bedford) take Hwy 37 North turn right at Trogden Lane just before Crossroads Community Church (Toward Salt Creek Brewery)
- Go approximately 1 mile.Turn right onto Old 37 (Salt Creek Brewery will be in front of you)
- Go .2 mi Turn left onto Peerless Road (just before the orange "ROAD ENDS" sign)
- Go .9 mi. At the Y turn left onto McFadden Ridge Road.
- Go .6 mi. Lothlorien will be on the left.