Lothlorien is located between Bloomington and Bedford near Judah & Needmore Indiana.
From the north (Bloomington) take Hwy 37 South to 1.6mi past “Welcome to Lawrence County” sign
- Turn Left on Old 37 At Stop Light g.co/maps/2c6cp
- Go .9mi to Holts Convenience Store - Turn Left
- Go 1.4mi until you see a small log cabin with a red roof. Turn right at the intersection in front of that house.
- Go 1.6mi and Turn Right into Lothlorien Nature Sanctuary
Or from the South (Bedford) take Hwy 37 North turn right at Trogden Lane just before Crossroads Community Church g.co/maps/dcq46
- Go approximately 1 mile.Turn right onto Old 37
- Go .2 mi Turn left onto Peerless Road (just before the orange "ROAD ENDS" sign)
- Go .9 mi. At the Y turn left onto McFadden Ridge Road.
- Go .6 mi. Lothlorien will be on the left.